ArtWe's Benefits for Art Lovers
- An Eclectic Selection of artworks
- A Local Artists directory
- Contemporary art at an Affordable Price
- No intermediary, No Commission
- The chance to buy art Direct from Artists
Only 2 steps to go
1-Look for Artwork. Art is all around you
Art lovers can look for works of art in different ways:
- By Category: Are you looking for Painting? Photograph? Or something else? Dig in our multiple categories.
- By Keyword: Make your own specific search with the keywords field. You can type anything you want (an Artist’s name, an Artwork's title, styles, areas...etc).
- By Price: You can easily filter artworks by Price [< 250 | < 500 | < 1000]. So you can see the art you can afford.
Start discovering artworks in your city with our Artwork Gallery.
2-Make your own deal. Bring artworks home
When an art lover is interested in a piece of art, he can contact directly the artist without any intermediary.
It is the cheapest way to buy art because no intermediary means no commission.
A contact form is located on the artwork’s page for this purpose. It also contains a "make an offer" section to easily propose a price and a delivery method to the artist.
We strongly recommend the parties to meet up to finalize their deal. Meeting the artist is one of the highlights of purchasing a piece of art via ArtWe. It is also the best way to:
- Make sure you are fully satisfied with the artwork
- See other pieces of artwork from the same artist
- Avoid scams and misunderstandings
Important: Before meeting anyone in person for buying/selling art, be sure to carefully review our General Advice page.